Monday 31 January 2011

introductions

This blog is being used for my post-production and visual effects project at college. If you haven’t already, please check out my main blog and leave any feedback you want on the subject. It’ll help me later down the road.

In this assignment I will be using different software to add 3d models into real footage.

-----

This is a group project. My team is:
Russell Pointer - again (leading the group)
Arran Dummer - again
Gary something or other- ohh new one :O
and myself. - again. o_o

Footage will begin on the 3rd Feb. I’ve taken over storyboarding and mean to use the storyboards in the other subject this term.

I am expected to get them done by this time tomorrow but still unsure about some of the shots. Really need to sit down with Russell and talk it over with him.

Update: additional members are; Joe Easton (ughh!) and Ladji who is French.

No comments:

Post a Comment